Please use the following form to apply for one of the International Scholarships for the UEG Week 2012.
The awardees will be notified by email on May 2, 2012.
- the applicant may be at any academic level but full professor title will not be accepted
- be 40 years of age or younger at the time of the meeting
- citizen of a country with a HDI=<0.8 according to the latest Human Development Report (see table on website)
- the grant can only be awarded once to the same individual
- completed application form
- a candidate statement (150 words)
- copy of passport
Deadline: April 20, 2012
* Fields marked with a red star are mandatory